Stake HBIT to Help Generate new Blocks
Info and Requirements
Putting HBIT in Staking allows you to generate new blocks of the blockchain.
Your HBITs will never leave your wallet, and you can use them at any time without having to unlock them.
- A minimum of 1000 HBIT is required to be able to stake.
- The Balance must have 1400+ confirmations to be able to Staking.
- As per White Paper, the redistribution of Fees is given to whoever finds the block containing Fees.
- The more HBITs you have in Staking, the more blocks you will help create.
- Staking in one of the Official Nodes is recommended.
- If you do this on your node, remember that as soon as you close it, the Staking stops.